The following resources have been compiled to assist educators, researchers, and practitioners in the area of measurement and assessment. Feel free to download any of the materials for personal or instructional use.
Research Design Documents
Assessment and Testing Documents
- American Counseling Association (ACA) Position Statement on High Stakes Testing
- Code of Fair Testing Practices in Education
- Pre-Employment Testing and the ADA
- Responsibilities of Users of Standardized Tests (RUST)
- Rights and Responsibilities of Test Takers Guidelines and Expectations
- Standards for Qualifications of Test Users
AARC (formerly AACE)-Sponsored Assessment Standards and Statements
- AACE Standards for Multicultural Assessment 2012
- AACE-AMHCA Standards for Assessment in Mental Health Counseling
- AACE-IAAOC Standards for Assessment in Substance Abuse
- AACE-IAMFC Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling Assessment Competencies
- AACE-NCDA Career Counselor Assessment and Evaluation Competencies
- AARC Standards for Multicultural Assessments 2018
- ACE Standards for Multicultural Assessments 2003
How to Join
If you would like to join both ACA and AARC (or add AARC to your existing ACA membership), please click the button below or call Member Service at 800.347.6647 x222.
For new or renewing ACA members, the cost to join AARC is $40.00 for professional and regular members, and $30.00 for student, new professional, and retired members
Take a look at the latest brochure from Association for Assessment and Research in Counseling. Your way to connect and stay current.